Monday, March 13, 2006

Cyprus bicommunal discussion and chat forum : GNOSIS:Heading toward a new political frontier

Cyprus bicommunal discussion and chat forum : GNOSIS:Heading toward a new political frontier


Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:37 am Post subject: GNOSIS:Heading toward a new political frontier

Greetings, fellow witnesses, and welcome to the foundation of a new political movement in Cyprus. My name, you all know, and I come to you as the gatekeeper, your humble servant. Ask me a question and the answer will be found, together. Imagine a world, and I will seek better, until there is nothing left, one choice, where we are free. I know only one thing for sure: that there are cycles far greater than my understanding, and from what I can reason, we return, from where we came, born on this planet, and to die; well, at best. If you are like minded, and you understand the first philosophical premise of mankind, then I ask you to support me, and to join me. If you do not, please ask me a question.

No comments: